Industry Leaders Discuss The Evolution of the 'Green Rush'
Attesting to speaker quality and experience, over 80% had PHD’s. This year a Quality Summit was added to address important new issues within the evolving industry, including quality assurance, research, innovation, and safety. Key presentations included:
- Vaping-induced Lung Illness and the Chemistry of Vaping with Robert Strongin, Ph.D,
- Comparison of the Anti-Tumor Efficacy of A Whole-Plant Extract Vs. Pure THC in Preclinical Models of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer with Mara Gordon,
- Heavy Metal Contaminants from Cannabis Vaporizer Cartridges: Valid Concern or Blowing Smoke? with Kyle Boyar,
- Improved data quality in cannabis terpene profiling with Dr. Matthew Edwards, PHD,
- Investigation of Matrix Effects in Potency Testing of Cannabis-Infused Chocolates with Dr. David Dawson,
- Cannabis Substance and Product Use Categories and Quality Attributes with Andrew Samann, a Nomenclature Workshop with Kellan Finney & RJ Hopp, and,
- Cannabis Quality: A Roll of The Dice with Kerry Starr.