Vice President of Operations & Data (Denver)
- Provide operations guidance for the company working with the executive team and field level management teams. With the CEO, develop business strategy and direction. Works closely with Senior Executive Team to implement corporate strategic initiatives.
- Provide effective leadership in the management organization of operations by initiating, directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives and policies. Provide overall direction and guidance to the operational activities of the organization as well as day-to-day leadership and management to all company operations functions. Develop and create strategies and policies aligned with organizational goals.
- Working with the Executive Team, drive the strategic planning and implementation of our data division. Work closely with sales to identify, develop and sell customer solutions. Present and sell service to current and potential customers to meet revenue growth goals.
- Develop and ensure accurate financial and customer service measurements are maximizing business opportunity.
- Implement programs to ensure attainment of business plan for growth and profit. Implement improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
- Implement productivity/quality metrics and incentive programs designed to minimize costs and enhance efficiency.
- Develop budgets, cost controls and obtain data regarding both internal and external business metrics.
- Perform financial analysis of the operational expenses.
- Performs budget planning and ensure adherence to annual goals.
- Review and oversee implementation of organizational directives that support the Corporate Strategic Plan
- 5 years of experience in Commodity trading business, related data products and/or a young institutional software sales role
- Demonstrated performance in exceeding Corporate outlined financial goals
- Long term experience with OKR reporting development and possess a continuous improvement mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes with internal and external customers in a third party environment
- Proven results developing strong relationships with C level clientele
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
- Proven ability to drive change with internal and external customers
- Strong history of financial and customer service success
- Record of successfully introducing and implementing strategic initiatives in an logistics / supply chain environment preferred
- Budgeting and forecasting experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to travel 20% – 30% in support of the position
The position is based in downtown Denver, Colorado. To apply for the position, please attach your resume and a cover letter as to why you would be a good fit for the position. Please title your email with your full name and the position title for which you are applying.
Example: “John Smith – Vice President of Operations & Data”.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org