Junior Web Developer - Entry Level (Downtown Denver)
PanXchange is an award-winning OTC physical commodity trading platform that facilitates the transfer of natural resources that feed and fuel the world. Designed by a veteran Cargill trader, the software platform allows buyers and sellers to negotiate specific details of a trade, including the location and timing of delivery and the exact quantity and quality of the commodity. Based in Denver, the company has been live in East Africa for four years, offering the negotiation and trade of 30+ different agricultural commodities. In 2017, PanXchange launched the first-ever platform for the 125 million-ton proppant market (frac sand) in the U.S. and began issuing the industry’s first and now de-facto price assessment (benchmark). This year, PanXchange launched a suite of industrial hemp indices, becoming the first company to offer such pricing data to the market. In August, it launched its patent-protected trading platform for hemp. PanXchange delivers spot market prices to members monthly, and hosts an ecosystem for procurement managers and traders alike.
PanXchange is a fast growing company with an exciting work environment. We have a team of dynamic independent thinkers who work hard and play hard. What’s most exciting is that in a company of this size, you have enormous opportunity to drive your career to where you want to take it. This role would allow for the prospective applicant to gain real world experience using the skills that they learned in school.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Must be able to understand problems and communicate potential solutions.
- Proficiency in PHP
- Experience in HTML & CSS
- Must be a US Citizen with valid passport or someone with a valid work visa for the US.
- Ability to perform quality research, analysis and gathering of data points.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong sense of detail.
- Report to superiors on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) work results.
- Must be able to work in an office setting, with no issues commuting into downtown Denver.
- Computer science majors are preferred.
- Experience in an office setting required (including internships).
- Desire to gain knowledge of web development and coding.
- MVC Framework
The position is based in downtown Denver, Colorado. To apply for the position, please attach your resume and a cover letter as to why you would be a good fit for the position. Please title your email with your full name and the position title for which you are applying.
Example: “John Smith – Junior Web Developer”.
Email address: email@example.com