Junior Web Developer - Entry Level (Downtown Denver)
PanXchange is an award-winning OTC physical commodity trading platform that facilitates the transfer of natural resources that feed and fuel the world. Designed by a veteran Cargill trader, the software platform allows buyers and sellers to negotiate specific details of a trade, including the location and timing of delivery and the exact quantity and quality of the commodity. Based in Denver, the company has been live in East Africa for five years, offering the negotiation and trade of 30+ different agricultural commodities. In 2018, PanXchange launched the first-ever platform for the 125 million-ton proppant market (frac sand) in the U.S. and is now the de facto benchmark price provider. Last year, PanXchange launched in the US industrial hemp market and is now the leading benchmark price provider. It also offers the industry’s only institutional-grade trading platform for physical deal flow.
PanXchange is a fast-growing company with an exciting work environment. We have a team of dynamic independent thinkers who work hard and play hard. You will not have a micromanager, so self-starters who take initiative to get things done are the best fit. What’s most exciting is that in a company of this size, you have an enormous opportunity to drive your career down the path that you find most exciting— managing teams, exploring new markets, geographies, etc. This role would allow prospective applicants to gain real-world experience using the skills that they learned in school.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Must be able to understand problems and communicate potential solutions.
- Proficiency in PHP
- Experience in HTML & CSS
- Must be a US Citizen with a valid passport or someone with a valid work visa for the US.
- Ability to perform quality research, analysis, and gathering of data points.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong sense of detail.
- Report to superiors on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) work results.
- Must be able to work in an office setting, with no issues commuting into downtown Denver.
- Computer science majors are preferred.
- Experience in an office setting required (including internships).
- Desire to gain knowledge of web development and coding.
- MVC Framework
The position is based in downtown Denver, Colorado. To apply for the position, please attach your resume and a cover letter as to why you would be a good fit for the position. Please title your email with your full name and the position title for which you are applying.
Example: “John Smith – Junior Web Developer”.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org