Communications and Marketing Manager
PanXchange specializes in creating ESG focused physical commodity trading markets and benchmark pricing for better risk management. We are the leading benchmark price provider in the US hemp industry and the only institutional-grade trading platform for physical transactions. We are expanding our business to include a marketplace for agricultural carbon removals and other ESG-friendly commodities.
PanXchange is a fast-growing company with an exciting work environment. We have a team of dynamic independent thinkers who work hard and play hard. You will not have a micromanager, so self-starters who take the initiative to get things done are the best fit. What’s most exciting is that this high-growth role in a company of this size gives you an enormous opportunity to drive your career down the path that you find most exciting.
PanXchange is looking for a high-energy, over-achieving Manager, Communication and Marketing. It is a business development role, working closely with the CEO and the entire team on building PanXchange’s brand and market reach. We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Manager duties include creating, implementing and monitoring our marketing strategy, producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and proofreading, formulating content strategies, and managing company’s content, among other tasks. You will also be responsible for managing and building the company’s public relations, both inbound and outbound.
- Create, implement and monitor marketing strategies for the purposes of business development.
- Oversee content published by the executive team and field-level management writing, editing, and proofreading content, ensuring brand consistency in PR, marketing, and social media messages.
- Assist in content contribution in blog posts, and the newsletters. Assist uploading and updating the website content through WordPress.
- Manage and build PR relationships and strategies.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media, while ensuring it’s factual and accurate with multiple posts scheduled each day.
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms as appropriate, plus increase presence on existing platforms, measure success, and competitive advantages. Knowledge of the design platform, Canva, is a plus.
- Understand and manage SEO online presence via tools such as Google Analytics and Moz.
- Assist in research for grants and other outside opportunities.
- 1-2+ years of experience in digital marketing and managing growth of the same. Must be able to demonstrate quantifiable success in prior jobs/campaigns, or public relations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in digital marketing
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter, driven, superior time management and organization skills.
If you are interested in this job, please submit a cover letter to email@example.com. Use “Communications and Marketing Manager” in the subject line and in the cover letter, explain why you feel you are uniquely suited for this position. Include description of prior successes in digital marketing or PR.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract. Denver/Home office hybrid