Communications and Content Manager (Denver)
PanXchange is an award-winning OTC physical commodity trading platform that facilitates the transfer of natural resources that feed and fuel the world. Designed by a veteran Cargill trader, the software platform allows buyers and sellers to negotiate specific details of a trade, including the location and timing of delivery and the exact quantity and quality of the commodity. Based in Denver, the company has been live in East Africa for five years, offering the negotiation and trade of 30+ different agricultural commodities. In 2018, PanXchange launched the first-ever platform for the 100 million-ton proppant market (frac sand) in the U.S. and is now the de facto benchmark price provider. Last year, PanXchange launched in the US industrial hemp market and is now the leading benchmark price provider. It also offers the industry’s only institutional-grade trading platform for physical deal flow and has it’s eye on developing new ESG agricultural markets.
PanXchange is a fast-growing company with an exciting work environment. We have a team of dynamic independent thinkers who work hard and play hard. You will not have a micromanager, so self-starters who take the initiative to get things done are the best fit. What’s most exciting is that in a company of this size, you have an enormous opportunity to drive your career down the path that you find most exciting— managing teams, exploring new markets, geographies, etc.
PanXchange is looking for a high-energy, over-achieving Manager, Communication, and Content. You will work closely with the CEO and the entire team on building Panxchange’s brand and market reach. We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and proofreading, formulating content strategies, and managing a content team, among other tasks. You will also be responsible for managing and building the company’s public relations, both inbound and outbound.
- Oversee content published by the executive team and field-level management writing, editing, and proofreading content, ensuring brand consistency in PR, marketing, and social media messages.
- Assist in content contribution in blog posts, and the newsletters. Some market research required.
- Assist the VP of Technology on uploading and updating the website content through WordPress.
- Manage and build PR relationships and strategies.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media, while ensuring it’s factual and accurate with multiple posts scheduled each day.
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms as appropriate, plus increases presence on existing platforms, measure success, and competitive advantages. Knowledge of the design platform, Canva, is a plus.
- Understand and manage SEO online presence via tools such as Google Analytics and Moz.
If you are interested in this job, please submit a cover letter to email@example.com. Use “Communications and Content in the subject line and in the cover letter, explain why you feel you are uniquely suited for this position.