Commodity Merchandisers - Regional Manager - Hemp (Denver)
PanXchange is an award-winning OTC physical commodity trading platform that facilitates the transfer of natural resources that feed and fuel the world. Designed by a veteran Cargill trader, the software platform allows buyers and sellers to negotiate specific details of a trade, including the location and timing of delivery and the exact quantity and quality of the commodity. Based in Denver, the company has been live in East Africa for five years, offering the negotiation and trade of 30+ different agricultural commodities. In 2018, PanXchange launched the first-ever platform for the 125 million-ton proppant market (frac sand) in the U.S. and is now the de facto benchmark price provider. Last year, PanXchange launched in the US industrial hemp market and is now the leading benchmark price provider. It also offers the industry’s only institutional-grade trading platform for physical deal flow.
PanXchange is a fast-growing company with an exciting work environment. We have a team of dynamic independent thinkers who work hard and play hard. You will not have a micromanager, so self-starters who take initiative to get things done are the best fit. What’s most exciting is that in a company of this size, you have an enormous opportunity to drive your career down the path that you find most exciting— managing teams, exploring new markets, geographies, etc.
- Two to three years in physical agricultural trading, logistics, or software sales
- In-depth understanding of supply and demand fundamentals and effects
on physical commodity flows
- Working knowledge of physical commodity markets and processing, in
addition to a strong network of contacts within
- Ability to call on new and existing customers
- Ability to present PanXchange core concepts to C-level executives
- Willing to travel up to 40%
- Must be a US Citizen with a valid passport or someone with a valid work
visa for the US
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience booking multiple modes of transport
Prior experience trading in financial or commodity markets Compensation commensurate with experience. The position could be based in Denver, Colorado. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief cover letter why you are interested in the company and why you feel you’d be a good fit.